Miso Return Policy
The production of our miso is done 8 months to a year in advance of our sales. It takes time and labor to make our miso paste and we are 100% self-financed. We hand package every order of miso and check every batch for quality to ensure you receive top quality miso.
REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES:
This is a food product and we cannot resell or reuse any miso once it has left our facility. Our priority is to protect the safety of our customers and our own employees. We generally do not offer refunds or exchanges.
However! If there is any issue with your order or you are unsatisfied for any reason PLEASE reach out to us. We will do what we can to make things right and resolve any problems. We are very proud of our miso and we genuinely want our customers to be happy and to enjoy using Yoka Miso at home.
If you need to change or cancel your order, please email us immediately after you place your order at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free shipping on orders over $50.00, otherwise we charge a flat rate of $5.00 for domestic orders.
- Once it's packed and you are sent your shipping information, we are no longer to able accommodate order changes.
- Before we pack your orders, PLEASE double check your delivery address.
- You will receive tracking information once your order has shipped, sent to the email that you provide.
- Tracking numbers are provided with every order. Please track your packages. Yoka Miso is not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
Please be CoOL:
- Let's be rEaL: this is a small business with very few people running the show, so sometimes things take time. Please be patient :)
- If you have questions about when your miso will arrive, please check the tracking number of your order before contacting us.
- Once you make your order you are agreeing to the terms and conditions above.